The combination of a springless PTFE valve and PTFE piston
with chemically resistant ETP O-ring enables dispensing of both organic reagents as well as bases, thus, eliminating the need to buy different dispensers for different applications. The improved design of the uniTOPDISPENS
2 bottle top dispenser including a re-circulation valve
allows a smooth, precise and reliable bubble free dispensing without any loss of reagent. The specially designed bottle adaptor which permits a 360° rotation of the unit, the easy volume setting as well as the flexible delivery nozzle underline the user friendliness of this bottletop dispenser. Available in six volume ranges.
- Springless PTFE valve, PTFE piston with chemically resistant ETP O-ring enables high chemical compatibility
- Glass cylinder from borosilicate glass 3.3
- Re-circulation valve enables easy priming and bubble free dispensing
- Smooth, reproducible and effortless dispensing
- 360° rotation possible due to specially designed bottle adapter
- Flexible and adjustable delivery nozzle provides dispensing angle flexibility to the user
- Specially designed volume adjustment knob for quick and easy volume setting
- The telescopic extractable intake tube can be easily adjusted to varying bottle heights
- Nozzle cap reduces contact with air and prevents drying and dripping if the tip cover is attached
- Five bottle adaptors included (28 mm, 32 mm, 37 mm, 40 mm and 45 mm). Standard thread: 30 mm.
- Fully autoclavable at 121 °C, 15 psi for 10 to 15 min
- Individually calibrated in accordance with ISO 8655 standards and each unit is supplied with an individual
- You can find the appropriate compatibility list on www.llg-labware.com in the Downloads section.
- 3 years warranty